- Members agree to include the full unmodified HTML code provided by Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange for displaying banner ads on their web site, in as many or few
pages as they wish. All Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange banners must be placed on a page such that the majority of people visiting that page will see and notice
the banner. I am sure you would prefer your ad be placed in a position that a potential customer would click on it. Therefore we request you do the
same for other peoples ads and you would expect for your own ad. Generally, this means the banner must be placed at or near the top of the page.
- Members acknowledge that Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange is a free service. At any given time, the banner on a member's web site may contain an advertisement
from a sponsor, from another member, or from Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange itself.
- Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange will not accept advertisements from entities whose product or advertisement they determine to be offensive or inappropriate in any way.
For example, we do not allow adult orientated sites.
- A member may cancel his or her participation in the Banner Exchange by removing the Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange code from their web site, and/or
by notifying us by e-mail to email@example.com . Upon resigning his or her membership, the member agrees to remove all references and links to
Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange from the member's web site.
- A member may not artificially inflate traffic counts to his or her site using a device, program, or other means. A member may not display more than
one Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange banner on any page. A member may not include the banner on any pages that automatically reload or go to another page without
interaction from the user (i.e., client pull or server push) or on a page which is inaccessible to the general surfing population. (We can tell when
you are using such methods and are abusing the system because we keep an IP log of all banner views. We also statistically expect a certain click
through rate and this is measured daily. Those who attempt to artificially inflate traffic counts will be warned once and and then if they do not
stop after one warning will have their account closed.) Don't rip off your fellow members of the exchange. They are doing you a favour so do them
a favour and DON'T CHEAT.
- The following types of sites are NOT allowed to participate in the Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange: Sites containing pornographic material, sites with links to
pornographic sites, sites encouraging illegal activity, sites that promote or utilize software or services designed to deliver unsolicited e-mail,
sites that are regarded by a significant portion of Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange members to be inappropriate, or any other sites that our administrators consider
to be inappropriate for any reason
- All members agree to utilize the services of Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange at their own risk. Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange , its administrators, partners and sponsors cannot
be held liable for any damage or loss of information that may occur from the use of the services of Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange. The administrators of
Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange do not make any guarantees regarding the dependability, accuracy, or timeliness of the services of Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange.
- Chip & Token Collectors Banner Exchange reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. Members agree to remain in compliance with these Terms and Conditions as
they may be modified and amended from time to time.